1978 Diamond Jubilee Edition" Thunderbird

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello, my dad bought me a 78 Thunderbird. Running wise it is in awesome shape. But I am looking for some parts. That I can't seem to find.....I will post a picture of my car if you guys would like it is White. With dark blue interior. Just off the top of my head. I'm looking for a door panel, hood ornament, tail lights right and left.

Interior parts are going to be tough to come by. Try searching around the net for your year tbird and see if you get lucky and find something.

Try eBay. I see a few listing for your tail lights. Beware though! Expect to pay A LOT. Hard to find parts usually don’t come cheap. Found a few of the hood ornament too. Pretty expensive however.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you post to the forum, include the model year. Also, this post belongs in the parts wanted forum. Moved.

I have a pair of 78 blue door panels. I took them off in 04 and they have been in storage. I might have a pair of NOS tail light lenses. Will check on them Monday . Jim

I have a pair of 78 blue door panels. I took them off in 04 and they have been in storage. I might have a pair of NOS tail light lenses. Will check on them Monday . Jim
Awesome I would much appreciate it. I can't find a door panel blue anywhere. And the tail light lenses I found some but they were about in as bad if shape as mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back