2002 Driving/Fog Lights Won't turn on

J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello, New to the Site. Bought Wife beautiful all black 2002 low miles like new and can't get the driving lights to come on. Bulbs look fine. But haven't checked them yet to be sure. Pull out switch feels good. Where would fuse be located don't see in the owners book. Or any other ideas. Thanks Jon & Reenie

My driving lights (the ones that look like fog lights) come on whenever I turn on the headlights. I have no Idea what the pull switch is for, since I thought that would have activated the driving/fogs. ????

The pull switch on the Thunderbird doesn't turn on anything. In fact, the 2002-2005 Thunderbirds don't have day time driving lights at all. The two small round lights on the grill are supplemental lights and they're only on when the parking lights are turned on.

Found out why they don't work, no wire harness just the lights must be only for looks. Is a harness available from Ford.

My car like yours, has lights, but no wiring. This is one more reason why I hate this car!
Heck if I hated our car I would sell it and buy something else. Actually I did order a New Corvette Mid engine, but keeping T-Bird as love the Car, use it in Florida and Michigan.

even with a new bulb, the license plate light will not turn on.........any thought's???

Is there a button or switch to turn them on
The fog/driving lamps are on when the light switch is pulled out.
Head Light Switch.jpg

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Back