1957 Inspection before buying

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
S
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
None
Hi I'm based in the UK and have seen a car in Utah I would like to get checked out prior to shipping. Does anyone have a company they can recommend? Thanks Steve E

Hi I'm based in the UK and have seen a car in Utah I would like to get checked out prior to shipping. Does anyone have a company they can recommend? Thanks Steve E
The UK is 93,628 square miles. Utah is 84,899 square miles. With that said, where in Utah? Also, suggest using https://maps.google.com to find someone local there. Nobody here is going to know unless you are very lucky!

Try calling Josh at DT auto brokers in West Valley City. I believe he offers that type of service. If you do tell him Ed from Indianola says hello.
Take care
Ed

I've been watching this site for several years and that's way more than I have seem at any one time. It's rare to see a early bird here there isn't even a club in the state. All the Utah owners must be trying to sell their cars at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back