2005 Special Anniversary edition Thunderbird for Sale - Southwest Florida $12000 OBO

mdpigroaster

mdpigroaster

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am looking at selling my 2005 Special anniversary Thunderbird. It hace about 94300 miles. It is in very good condition and runs like new. Since I bought it I have had many repairs/maintenance items done:
Oil and filter change
Brakes and tires rated at 7-8
A/C compressor and freon replaced
KN air filter
Transmission flush and change fluid; multipoint inspection all good
mounted balanced new temp spare tire from Maxxis
Replaced crankcase seals;oil pan seals;oil
replaced crankcase seal (again) for leak.
brake system clean and fluid exchange
previous owner had changed rear differential fluid and flushed fuel injection system
coolant system cleaned and new coolant

It has a new Alpine ILX-W650 touchscreen radio with apple carplay and Android Auto. It has inputs for front and rear cameras. The only items that I think need to replaced would be front struts and rear shocks but that would be up to the buyer to decide.
With the radio and maintenance repair items, I have put about $2500 in this car since Summer 2019. Cash or bank check only. Selling price $12000 OBO
WIN_20190828_11_16_36_Pro.jpgWIN_20190828_11_17_18_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am looking at selling my 2005 Special anniversary Thunderbird. It hace about 94300 miles. It is in very good condition and runs like new. Since I bought it I have had many repairs/maintenance items done:
Oil and filter change
Brakes and tires rated at 7-8
A/C compressor and freon replaced
KN air filter
Transmission flush and change fluid; multipoint inspection all good
mounted balanced new temp spare tire from Maxxis
Replaced crankcase seals;oil pan seals;oil
replaced crankcase seal (again) for leak.
brake system clean and fluid exchange
previous owner had changed rear differential fluid and flushed fuel injection system
coolant system cleaned and new coolant

It has a new Alpine ILX-W650 touchscreen radio with apple carplay and Android Auto. It has inputs for front and rear cameras. The only items that I think need to replaced would be front struts and rear shocks but that would be up to the buyer to decide.
With the radio and maintenance repair items, I have put about $2500 in this car since Summer 2019. Cash or bank check only. Selling price $12000 OBO
View attachment 10206View attachment 10207
Sold

What did it sell for, so everyone has a reference point.

Back