1957 where do these chrome pieces go?

Buckley

Buckley

Just Buckley
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
068F2359-783C-499C-89AD-A5D86FBFE7CE.jpeg 40CF173C-05FA-4498-9EE9-E7FF7026A23D.jpeg OK all you 1957 experts, I got my car painted and I put it all back together when it was done. I have three pieces of chrome that I CAN NOT figure out where they go. One is drivers side with an up arrow, so I assume the other is passenger side. Help me finish my puzzle

View attachment 4720 View attachment 4719 OK all you 1957 experts, I got my car painted and I put it all back together when it was done. I have three pieces of chrome that I CAN NOT figure out where they go. One is drivers side with an up arrow, so I assume the other is passenger side. Help me finish my puzzle

Hi I believe .... the Two small pieces go under the dogleg... the long piece goes under the instrument cluster both to hold the dash pad in place.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. Hey dbt...why don’t I have all those pretty girls hanging out on my car?.....

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info. Hey dbt...why don’t I have all those pretty girls hanging out on my car?.....
That was a nice touch this year at our local car show. They posed for all 135 cars that day. Fun day.

I've changed to subject from "1957 thunderbird puzzle pieces" to current.

View attachment 4720 View attachment 4719 OK all you 1957 experts, I got my car painted and I put it all back together when it was done. I have three pieces of chrome that I CAN NOT figure out where they go. One is drivers side with an up arrow, so I assume the other is passenger side. Help me finish my puzzle
Dash trim for a 57 bird 2 smaller pcs are dash ends larger one is dash cluster trim

Hope these pics help you out
0914201045.jpg0914201045a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@57tbird57 I inserted your photos into the post. You can see how that is done here-

Last edited:
Back