69 Tbird hub caps value

A
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
I have a set of four hub caps from a 69 Tbird...what's the best way or source to find out their current value? They haven't been exposed to the elements since Sep 4th of 1982!

I have a set of four hub caps from a 69 Tbird...what's the best way or source to find out their current value? They haven't been exposed to the elements since Sep 4th of 1982!
I have a similar set (off my 1969 tbird itself because I think they look like crap). They are not worth very much if you are trying to make a profit off them. I guess you could search around ebay. You might get some ideas... Otherwise a swap meet is your best chance at selling them.

You could check eBay and see what they are selling for as opposed to what they are asking for. Post up some pics maybe someone here is looking. Are they standard or deluxe caps as that will also make a difference

Look some just like it on EBAY and check out their prices. That will give you a ball park idea

Back