Fog Lights- One great experience

R
Last seen
I finally found a shop that assured me that installing fog/running light would not be a problem. I got all the necessary parts( socket/lights) and made the appointment. One hour and 15 minutes later I was out the door.
The shop Auto Refinery in Bunnell, Florida. These folks are both professional and friendly. Oh, and did I mention reasonable.

I finally found a shop that assured me that installing fog/running light would not be a problem. I got all the necessary parts( socket/lights) and made the appointment. One hour and 15 minutes later I was out the door.
The shop Auto Refinery in Bunnell, Florida. These folks are both professional and friendly. Oh, and did I mention reasonable.
Post a photo!

Did they have to remove the fascia to add the lights?

I finally found a shop that assured me that installing fog/running light would not be a problem.

This isn't my thread but figured I'd post a picture for those like me who didn't have the OEM lights installed. These are BLING fog lights as ordered on ebay. Have installed with a rocker switch as the lights give you a choice of either a white or a blue light.
upload_2019-7-26_13-20-33.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back