2003 for sale- 27k Original miles- Clean Carfax/Autocheck- 2 Owner

• Thread starter ScottsdaleTbird
  • Start date
Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
S

ScottsdaleTbird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all,
2003 Ford Thunderbird Premium with 27k Original Miles. Desert Sky Blue Exterior, Whisper White Removable Hardtop and Black Leather Interior. The exterior of the vehicle is in fantastic condition and sports the highly desirable desert sky blue color. The interior is in great condition with black leather seats showing minimal wear. The center console, seats, electronics, door panels are all in fantastic shape and have been highly cared for. Interior includes heated seats, telescopic steering wheel, premium stereo with a 6- CD changer and ice cold AC. Mechanically the 3.9L V8 starts, runs and drives with no issues. This is a west coast, non-smoker, 2 owner vehicle with a clean Carfax and Authocheck along with a clean Arizona title. Photos speak for themselves with a virtually perfect exterior and an interior showing minimal wear. 10 years’ worth of service records come with the vehicle. This Thunderbird has been extremely well maintained and cared for over the years; If you should have any questions, feel free to reach out as I have 80+ photos.

Vehicle is located in Scottsdale, AZ.

Here is the link to my ebay listing- started today and ends next Sunday 7/14

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372706591571

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPEG
    IMG_0453.JPEG
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Hi all,
2003 Ford Thunderbird Premium with 27k Original Miles. Desert Sky Blue Exterior, Whisper White Removable Hardtop and Black Leather Interior. The exterior of the vehicle is in fantastic condition and sports the highly desirable desert sky blue color. The interior is in great condition with black leather seats showing minimal wear. The center console, seats, electronics, door panels are all in fantastic shape and have been highly cared for. Interior includes heated seats, telescopic steering wheel, premium stereo with a 6- CD changer and ice cold AC. Mechanically the 3.9L V8 starts, runs and drives with no issues. This is a west coast, non-smoker, 2 owner vehicle with a clean Carfax and Authocheck along with a clean Arizona title. Photos speak for themselves with a virtually perfect exterior and an interior showing minimal wear. 10 years’ worth of service records come with the vehicle. This Thunderbird has been extremely well maintained and cared for over the years; If you should have any questions, feel free to reach out as I have 80+ photos.

Vehicle is located in Scottsdale, AZ.

Here is the link to my ebay listing- started today and ends next Sunday 7/14

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372706591571

I would be interested in talking with about this car, and possibly flying to Phoenix to check it out. Please feel free to contact me.

Back