02-05 Hard Top Stand, Floor Mats, misc other stuff

M
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hard Top Stand For Sale. $100 Pick up only.
Will ship the following:
Front / Rear Floor Mats for Sale Used but really good condition. Dr side eagle logo has a little wear. $100
Dr Side and passenger side external vinyl mirror covers - black $25
Head rest vinyl covers with logo - cool. $25
Buyer pays shipping.

West Coast of Florida. 34221

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
Will ship the following:
Front / Rear Floor Mats for Sale Used but really good condition. Dr side eagle logo has a little wear. $100
Buyer pays shipping.

Will ship the following:
Buyer pays shipping.

I am interested in your mats - please email me with details. Thanks.

Regards,

Jeff

I was in a car accident. I got hit on the right side.
I found the door already.
I am looking for right side air bag on the seat. Need the control module for airbag.
Rt side impact senor

florapadilla@*******

Will ship the following:
Buyer pays shipping.

ONLY THING LEFT FOR SALE IS THE HARD TOP STAND !

Hi, will it fit a 2002 and what color and how much?
I have a right side seat complete, black in color out of a 2004 that will fit your 2002. I also have a yellow and black complete seat in a 2002 parts car. Will take $300.00 each plus shipping

Will ship the following:
Buyer pays shipping.

Do you still have the too stand?

Will ship the following:
Buyer pays shipping.

Would you put a bundle deal together for everything but the rack top holder I have that but looking for original floor mats for my 2003 premium tbird it’s a whisper white with black interior and two tones black and white leather what color were your floor mats assuming all these items are still available. Thanks I love in Rhode Island guess if they are let me know the color of each item and what it would cost to ship and what kinda deal you could work out for all items excluding the rack for the top thanks so much

Would you put a bundle deal together for everything but the rack top holder I have that but looking for original floor mats for my 2003 premium tbird it’s a whisper white with black interior and two tones black and white leather what color were your floor mats assuming all these items are still available. Thanks I love in Rhode Island guess if they are let me know the color of each item and what it would cost to ship and what kinda deal you could work out for all items excluding the rack for the top thanks so much
My bad should have read all the other posts I see it’s all gone except for the rack I still have my factory rack

If hardtop stand is still for sale for $100, and is an oem stand (foldable), then am interested. I live in Phoenix, Arizona, 85022. Can you advise as to shipping cost, please? I will pay for shipping.

Back