WTB 2005 Hood liner pad

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
the rainman

the rainman

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
looking for a 2005 tbird hood liner,,,the mice got to mine...I'm in Ontario, Canada. Ford no longer has them & no luck at auto wreckers in my area...Help !

looking for a 2005 tbird hood liner,,,the mice got to mine...I'm in Ontario, Canada. Ford no longer has them & no luck at auto wreckers in my area...Help !
Post the model year of the car in the subject of the post. I'm adding it again for you.

Still looking for the under hood pad I have a mint one
Dan 859 248 0300

No I’m In Kentucky we’re parting 2002 -2005 Thunderbirds daily
Dan

Dan, I'm looking for a dash part- the small panel with the convertible up/down switches. Mine is loose, probably because it has a broken plastic tab.

Thanks!

The color name is Black Ink, used on 2003-2005 interiors. It’s darker than the 2002 Midnight Black.

Back