1966 digital gauge replacements

L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
anybodt know if they make digital replacement gauges for the oil,tem.fuel.alternator gauges

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

anybodt know if they make digital replacement gauges for the oil,tem.fuel.alternator gauges
I recently rebuilt my dash and used Auto Meter gauges there is a 2" size that fits well with minor fab. I replaced all current changed to voltage and the rest they make quite a few styles to choose from. I could send pixs if needed. I did go with analog type gauges but there is buku amount of options.

I recently rebuilt my dash and used Auto Meter gauges there is a 2" size that fits well with minor fab. I replaced all current changed to voltage and the rest they make quite a few styles to choose from. I could send pixs if needed. I did go with analog type gauges but there is buku amount of options.
would love to see pictures

Dash is not currently installed and will need minor adjustment on gauge alignment. the rear view image shows straps used to mount gauges.20190112_175414.jpg20190112_175836.jpg

Back