2003 Thunderbird Needs Phone # for Thunderbird Specialties

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Debbie Rathert

Debbie Rathert

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello----I have searched and searched the Thunderbird Specialties website for a phone number for them. We had ordered a PCM in September and had it installed by our mechanic. Now it is giving error codes and the mechanic thinks it's a back PCM. The PCM we bought for ~$1000 was a refurbished one. We want to call TS and talk about how to get a new one since it has a one year warranty.....BUT I cannot find a phone number. We have emailed them and have entered their 'chat' area on their website, but no return communication. We need a phone number. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance.
Debbie

Darn. When I ordered the new billet grille a short while back I somehow found a number - but got only a message

I just searched thoroughly and cannot find one anywhere today

I think site was changed since then and number no longer there - email or form on site (which of course sends email to him) seems only methods

I haven't called in a while but the number I have is 310 589 1000 .Good luck . John

Hello----I have searched and searched the Thunderbird Specialties website for a phone number for them. We had ordered a PCM in September and had it installed by our mechanic. Now it is giving error codes and the mechanic thinks it's a back PCM. The PCM we bought for ~$1000 was a refurbished one. We want to call TS and talk about how to get a new one since it has a one year warranty.....BUT I cannot find a phone number. We have emailed them and have entered their 'chat' area on their website, but no return communication. We need a phone number. Does anyone have it? Thanks in advance.
Debbie
You can only leave a message, his name is Philip Wegener. Don't ever do business with him again - he is a rip off!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a little old but I too am having issues and ready to file a small claims court case but cannot find any info on the address of this business. Anyone know? Is it located in California - the 310 area code leads me to believe it's in LA somewhere.

TKW, wish I would have read this forum before I sent Mr. Wegener my Radio/CD player in Feb 22. He acknowledges that the component is in their East coast facility (?) now but refuses to tell me what is being done to repair the faulty volume control on the radio on/off switch and when to expect it back. I do see that he is now advertising the service that I purchased in Dec 21 for an additional $600 over what I paid along with my Insider Club membership not delivering the stated products and benefits. How did you did your small claims court idea turn out. I'm exploring fraud and other criminal charges with the FCC and ICC. This fellow has a lapse real estate license in the Malibu. CA area and the owner of Thunderbird Specialities/PowersportCalifornia Custom is listed as a Mr. Cagliari with a address in the LA area according to the BBB and Linkedin,

This business may be a tad shady? Quick look at his three registered websites, you can see he stealths contact info. One overseas and a California number are to be had. All sites redirect to thunderbirdspecialties where he may have setup three independent sites at one time?

Straight-up businesses have their contact number which is clearly missing on his main domain. Sorry, not a good sign. But try the California number. Ya never know who may answer?

It's interesting that the address used years ago for this business according to the BBB was:
PO Box 505
Malibu, CA 90265-0505

If you a little searching, this bankruptcy pops up associated with the same address- https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/76116/Viano_Wegener
Same last name, different first name. Viano Wegener.

Viano-Wegener.jpg

The plot thickens even further here- https://www.corporationwiki.com/California/Malibu/philip-w-wegener/43876837.aspx & https://unicourt.com/case/ca-la2-us-bank-national-association-vs-viano-wegener-370728

I bought a tire from them no tire or email response. Anybody have any success with this Co?

Debbie
Did you ever get a response? He won't answer us either.

Back