1957 dash

H
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
how do you remove or get behind the dash instruments to service them, under dash or does it come out from the front, don't see any screws to remove? thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

There should be slotted screws that retain each instrument to the back side of the panel. Once removed, Then it may take some fiddling to get the instrument loose. Especially if they have been mounted for 60 some years. Taking the seat out will help getting to the underside of the dash unless you can bend your body enough.

There should be slotted screws that retain each instrument to the back side of the panel. Once removed, Then it may take some fiddling to get the instrument loose. Especially if they have been mounted for 60 some years. Taking the seat out will help getting to the underside of the dash unless you can bend your body enough.
Thanks, I suspected that was the way, I wanted to change out the oil and gen lens" may not be worth the effort.

Back