Wanted 2003 - 2005 Thunderbird - low miles and SE location

62SprtsRdster

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
none
WANTED by a prodigal son - Thunderbird 03-05

I am offering a good home to a well kept Thunderbird. I am located in East Tennessee but travel is not a problem and I am not in a hurry.

The ideal car is a PCR or Cashmere with 20-30K (will consider up to 50K) from a nonsmoking owner with full documented history. Rebuilt would be considered if appropriately priced with before and after photos. Hardtop a plus but not needed. 2002 not considered.

Black, Red, and White (except 2005) cars would not work nor would the retro colors. Silver is a weak possibility. Black interior not well received but saddle would be. I might compromise some for an especially interesting or exceptionally low mileage example.

I am a serial collector with a spare spot where my modified black on black SRT-6 Supercharged Roadster resided. I am fussy, like original and want a good value to boot but offer quick cash for the right car in compensation.

I am offering a good home to a well kept Thunderbird. I am located in East Tennessee but travel is not a problem and I am not in a hurry.

The ideal car is a PCR or Cashmere with 20-30K (will consider up to 50K) from a nonsmoking owner with full documented history. Rebuilt would be considered if appropriately priced with before and after photos. Hardtop a plus but not needed. 2002 not considered.

Black, Red, and White (except 2005) cars would not work nor would the retro colors. Silver is a weak possibility. Black interior not well received but saddle would be. I might compromise some for an especially interesting or exceptionally low mileage example.

I am a serial collector with a spare spot where my modified black on black SRT-6 Supercharged Roadster resided. I am fussy, like original and want a good value to boot but offer quick cash for the right car in compensation.
I'm Larry, I own a 2005 Premium Torch Red/Sand interior and soft top. One of 7 made in 05'. garage kept, 2nd owner. First owner was an elderly man in Arkansas, I flew out and bought it. It had 12 K on the clock, it now has around 24 K.
I have upgraded all lighting to LED and HID, New Michelins, new Borlas Cat Back exhausts, K&N Cold air intake, new ECM......the list goes on and one. I am a picky stickler when it comes my car. It could be purchased for the right money. 678.300.2108

Hi Larry

Thanks for the response.

While red is not one of the colors I am considering, I was tempted by an 05 red on tan that was offered in South Carolina recently. That is an attractive combination.

PM sent.

hi i have 2003 james bond addition they only came one way in coral with white int and white hard top and has soft top it has only 14000 miles i am asking $29000 peter 416 824 9776 toronto canada

I have a 2005 Bronze (Looks Gold) with Black interior and 66K miles. I live in Northeast MS. Both colors were not my first pick, but have really grown on me. I am the second owner and the car has been here in MS the whole time. I'm possibly considering selling. Very nice clean car. $19K range.

Thanks to all for the responses. The hunt is off.

Once I found it ok to compromise on colors a flood gate of other compromises became ok. In that one garage spot now resides a very red low mileage car of another make.

Have a PACIFIC COAST ROADSTER for sale. 19k miles. #102 of 1000 made. Mint. Hard top. Bose sound.

Back