67 T-bird seat parts

B
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a set of buckets from a 67 T-Bird that I need the pieces that are in the track mechanism. Plastic pieces and I am missing 1 roller a 1 ball bearing those should be easy. The plastic pieces where all broken on the sides. Looking for black seat belts also for it.

On another note I have the rest of the car that has a ton of good trim on it. All the headlight system is intact lots of interior trim. Complete car minus Engine/Trans and front buckets. I really don't want to take it to the metal scrap. Any ideas what its worth as a parts car? I bought it for the parts that are missing.

Thanks

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Please don't scrap it,,parts are $$! Are the window controls intact, and did yours come with a passenger side mirror? Mine s a 67 two door, the journey begins, just got it a month ago.
Danny,
San Antonio Texas

Yes, I could use the power windows safety relay which is in engine compartment by the firewall near the master cylinder. I also need turn signal canceller and four ways control off of the steering column....also how are the headlight cover motors?

I have a set of buckets from a 67 T-Bird that I need the pieces that are in the track mechanism. Plastic pieces and I am missing 1 roller a 1 ball bearing those should be easy. The plastic pieces where all broken on the sides. Looking for black seat belts also for it.

On another note I have the rest of the car that has a ton of good trim on it. All the headlight system is intact lots of interior trim. Complete car minus Engine/Trans and front buckets. I really don't want to take it to the metal scrap. Any ideas what its worth as a parts car? I bought it for the parts that are missing.

Thanks
Hello. Do you still have the parts car? I am finally moving my 67 home next week and will need some parts for it. Thx.

Back