1966 engine tag help

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
J
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
our 66 was a 428 Q car has a 390 in it now. Tag facing car right side intake manifold reads right to left 390 70 12 top set of # bottom set of # read 9 K 311. Not sure but I think it came out of a 69 Mercury .I have been looking my self but not really to sure about it. Any help with this would greatly appreciated. Thanks

our 66 was a 428 Q car has a 390 in it now. Tag facing car right side intake manifold reads right to left 390 70 12 top set of # bottom set of # read 9 K 311. Not sure but I think it came out of a 69 Mercury .I have been looking my self but not really to sure about it. Any help with this would greatly appreciated. Thanks

I don't know if you can put too much confidence in the intake manifold for the engine size. If you go back in this forum to a post called "Information needed on 1966 Tbird" by Joeo 51 on Nov 19, you will find in the replies a web site, called "erareplicas.com, which should give you the information you need.
Cheers

I don't know if you can put too much confidence in the intake manifold for the engine size. If you go back in this forum to a post called "Information needed on 1966 Tbird" by Joeo 51 on Nov 19, you will find in the replies a web site, called "erareplicas.com, which should give you the information you need.
Cheers
Thanks I will go there

Back