parting out 64 t bird convert lots of great body parts

H

hotrod decor

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all, i have a 64 convert im parting out .Would also be open to the entire car being sold . I would classify this car as a parts car .
I have 2 beautiful rust free fenders ,2 beautiful doors with glass ,a great flip tray ,good hood ,repo 3/4 quaters ,both sides .Engine and trans in car . lots of other good parts rear seat ect...

Let me know what you need

Dave

I’m in northern Il 30 min south of Chicago.

I do have a front bumper ... I haven’t put eyes on it for a while but I’ll dig it out and snap a few pics and post them up .

Thanks!

My car, after 20 years, is still a project -- but improving all the time. Last spring I picked up a LOT of parts from someone who posted here last spring, so most of my trim is now good. For the front, I've got a lower bumper, two bumper guards, and a grille, but need an upper bumper. The lower one is not great but better than the one on the car, and I'm not 100% sure about the guards. So please let me know what you have and I'll decide.

Hi all, i have a 64 convert im parting out .Would also be open to the entire car being sold . I would classify this car as a parts car .
I have 2 beautiful rust free fenders ,2 beautiful doors with glass ,a great flip tray ,good hood ,repo 3/4 quaters ,both sides .Engine and trans in car . lots of other good parts rear seat ect...

Let me know what you need

Dave
Text this information to this cell number: 856-466-9735; this is a guy that I gave my 64' hardtop to. He may be interested in the 390 and trans, as mine had 126k on both. Good luck.

It's been a week. I'm not in a hurry by any means, but the thread has fallen silent. Just making sure you're still there.

Back