SOLD- 1979 Thunderbird Part-out

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have a '79 Thunderbird that I have not been having much luck with selling as a whole so I am considering parting it out. Right now I am wondering what sort of interest there would be in the parts. It is a 351M/FMX which runs and drives great but I am ready to get the thing out of my driveway.

Let me know what parts you're looking for and if there is enough interest, I'll just part it out.

I have a '79 Thunderbird that I have not been having much luck with selling as a whole so I am considering parting it out. Right now I am wondering what sort of interest there would be in the parts. It is a 351M/FMX which runs and drives great but I am ready to get the thing out of my driveway.

Let me know what parts you're looking for and if there is enough interest, I'll just part it out.

Maybe someone here can help me out. I have some 1977-79 polycast wheels on my '56 Crown Vic and I'm looking for some trim rings and center caps. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Joe. 361-228-8100 or email: streetrod_projects@***********

Is this stuff still available I’m looking for a right tail light and a few trim pieces. What color/interior is your car?

I actually ended up selling the car as a whole to a kid for his first car. Not sure if there is a way to delete this thread.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

Thank's anyways. I do appreciate your time. S.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back