Looking for the trunk floor/spare tire cover

Pelagic

Pelagic

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
For some reason, the previous owner "lost" the molded carpeted trunk floor/spare tire cover.
I found one at a junk yard they are willing to sell for $100 - which is fine, but they are in NY and I'm in AK so shipping is $250. Anyone know of a closer one - like West Coast? Or other source.

For some reason, the previous owner "lost" the molded carpeted trunk floor/spare tire cover.
I found one at a junk yard they are willing to sell for $100 - which is fine, but they are in NY and I'm in AK so shipping is $250. Anyone know of a closer one - like West Coast? Or other source.

Shipping costs isn't going to change on a package that size via UPS, I just tried a zip code in CA vs. NY on a package to AK and it was the same price. https://wwwapps.ups.com/ctc/request?loc=en_US

I bought it. Anybody need odd parts, check out Nationwide Auto Parts (salvage yard.) They were great! Even found a cheaper shipping rate.

Hi Pelagic, I am looking for one as well. Recently purchased a 2005 and this thing on the top of the threaded rod was missing. When this happens, it can poke a hole in the trunk trim piece. I put something there temporarily. How did you describe this part to search junk yards?

Attachments

• Spare Tire Nut.JPG
    Spare Tire Nut.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 0
Back