81 Thunderbird update

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
L
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd do an update on my 1981 Thunderbird. I managed to get the car running late last year. I then sold it on a payment plan to a young man in need of a car. He didn't keep up the payments and he also messed with it enough that it no longer ran. It was towed back to my house. I'm not a mechanic but figured I'd explore a few things anyway. I noticed too much fuel getting into the carb causing a major problem. I went online and purchased another carburetor very cheap (much to my surprise) and put it on this six cylinder motor. The car is not running perfect yet as it needs the proper carburetor adjustment...but it IS running. I need to now get it fine tuned and clean it up more and then I will put it up for sale again because I have too many cars right now. This will be a very nice car once it gets some cosmetic improvements. It came out of California and there is no rust on it anywhere. It also has a great ride.

Attachments

• IMG_6512.JPG
    IMG_6512.JPG
    281 KB · Views: 0
Depending on price and condition. I might be interested in it. I live in the State of Washington on the west coast.

Back