66 sequential taillight problem

Rabbit
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Middle light of the 3 lights not working on both sides . Is it just a burned out bulb would it affect both sides? Also blinkers are inconsistent on front Slowly blinking. Ideas?

Sounds to me like the motor needs cleaning. If you open the box to the motor you can spray it down with carb cleaner like I did and e everything working fine.

Sounds to me like the motor needs cleaning. If you open the box to the motor you can spray it down with carb cleaner like I did and e everything working fine.
Thanks for reply. What motor would u be referring to and where is it located?

Thanks for reply. What motor would u be referring to and where is it located?
I tried to upload a pic but no luck I have a video on fb page not sure if it on the forum here or not.

The first image is the motor on the right with the cover off. The second one is with the cover on. That little circle is a tab you push to slide the cover off. I just sprayed it with carb cleaner making sure to get all the contacts clean.

Middle light of the 3 lights not working on both sides . Is it just a burned out bulb would it affect both sides? Also blinkers are inconsistent on front Slowly blinking. Ideas?
Don't ever ever spray carb cleaner on any thing other than a carb. Are you crazy. Use electric contact cleaner. Carb cleaner will take paint off and melt some plastics. Where did this guy get that info from. Your blinksers being slow is Bad flasher replace flasher.

Back