Wanted- 02-05 hard top

Status
Not open for further replies.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

They show up on ebay fairly regularly. Are you looking for a white one? There are two white color hardtops, the regular white hardtop came with Thunderbirds with a white body. For accent, when people ordered a white top on, say, a blue, or red, or black, etc those white tops were a brighter white. The regular white body and hardtops were only made in 2002 and 2003 so if you know a given white top came from a 2004 or 2005 then it was the brighter white. If a given white top was from a 2002 or 2003 it could be either white. If you buy one with the intention to have it repainted, you can probably figure on spending $400 for the paint job.

I know of 2. A White and a Merlot. Both are "like new" and last I heard, the white one was for sale at $1200. They are both here in the NW (Washington State).
With the weather improving, a "relay" could be in the offing.

I have a 2002 Thunderbird Blue top for sale in Florida for $1200.

i have a black hard top with a storage cover and stand. also 2 seat covers for a tbird. also a david carrey original t bird shirt
What size is the David Carey shirt, and does it have vintage 'Birds or Retro 'Birds on it?

I have a 2002 red hard top in Florida

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 0
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 0
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    175.5 KB · Views: 0
Anyone have a 02-05 hard top for sale?
Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home

Last edited by a moderator:
If Brittman is not interested in you red top I am in Florida looking for one. Let me know how much and where in FL.

I'm in Spring Hill about an hour north of Tampa. How does $1000 Sound? I have the Hard Top, stand, wrench, and cover.

Asking 1500.00 needs no work has been in house when not on car. Used on car about 60 days out of the year for 3 years. That would include stand , wrench and cover. Also have boot replacement for gear shift, lug nuts, 2 boot covers when top is down and custom windscreen with cover available for sale Will try to post photo when I get home

Not sure other post have been received. Since you will be coming from Tampa will take $1000.00 for top and wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back