My Shop Christmas Tree

F

fpo

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Wow its been a long time since I've posted here

Facebook really killed the forums. Anyhow,now that I took the time to upload my photo I figured I would share.
Here is the Tree I put up at my Shop. Oil cans/bottles, spark plugs wrenches etc.
The topper is an air filter.

EaUebP.jpg

Wow its been a long time since I've posted here

Facebook really killed the forums. Anyhow,now that I took the time to upload my photo I figured I would share.
Here is the Tree I put up at my Shop. Oil cans/bottles, spark plugs wrenches etc.
The topper is an air filter.

Facebook is useless for people to communicate on their own topics. The fact Ford quit making the Thunderbird, and I got busy slowed things down though. lol I've been using the internet since 1990 and Forums are still by far the best community platform for hobbiest type stuff. Can you imagine searching Facebook to research a car repair problem? It's useless.

Regarding Facebook -- I like it and I hate it. It's great for chatting with old friends from high school, and even sharing photos with family and such. But it can also be a nuisance. There are some who have nothing better to do than show pictures of the hamburger they're about to eat; some post 40-50 photos every hour, many of them incredibly stupid; then we have the love-our President/hate our President posts, and those who post some of the most obnoxious, profanity-filled crap imaginable (I've unfollowed many of these). You can learn a lot about people by reading their Facebook posts!

As for the Christmas tree, I'm not one to decorate it with oil cans, but I DO have lots of Thunderbird ornaments that grace mine! (Uh, a vintage Bird next to a Nativity scene? Seems there was a song that went, if there's a God in heaven above He's driving a silver Thunderbird . . .)

Back