Borla Exhaust 2003 T-bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jetbird

Last seen
Does anyone want to sell thier Borla exhaust to fit my 03 T-bird? I live in Houston.

Thanks,

Jim (jetbird)

MODERATOR NOTE 2019- For sale here- Exhaust 03-05 or 2002

Last edited by a moderator:

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Does anyone want to sell thier Borla exhaust to fit my 03 T-bird? I live in Houston.

Thanks,

Jim (jetbird)

Has the Borla factory stopped making them? The 2003-2005 systems were the same - just 2002 was different. The Borla factory never installed a set on the 2005's so didn't acknowledge they would fit on that year, but it did.

Borlas for My 03 T-bird

I don't think Borla has stopped making them for 03-05 Birds. I was just trying to take a cheaper way to get them for my car. If someone in the Houston area has them installed, I would like to hear how they sound before I plunk down that much money. Any help is appreciated.

Have a great weekend,

Jim (jetbird)

Jim
I agree, you need to hear them first. Both from inside the car and outside. So you should try to make an event in your area. You may not get a ride, but at least possibly get to sit inside and listen.
There are at least 20 Retro-Birds that I know of in the Houston area, so there may be some get togethers as well.
As it relates to potential used systems, I have only seen two cases where someone removed them and sold them.

BTW, I just sent you a PM.

Last edited:
Word of caution on the loud exhausts, if you ride cloth top or open a lot, hear them like that. I have flowmasters and with the hard top on they are audiable but ok, but with it off they are a nuisance.

I don't think anyone would consider the Borlas loud... it is such a sweet mellow throaty sound....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back