Find Out How Rare Your '02-'05 Thunderbird is...

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickdraw

Quickdraw

2004 Member of the Year
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Last edited by a moderator:
SWIZZLESTICK said:
Hi Harry,

I received the info for how rare my car is. Here is my VIN # for the rest
of the info, @ date built etc. VIN #1FAHP60A55Y102886

STEEL BLUE
SAND INTERIOR
PREMIUN EDITION
SST TRANS
PARKING LIGHTS
STEEL BLUE HARDTOP
SAND SOFT BOOT COVER
16 SPOKE WHEELS

Thanks
Len

Thank you! Yours is one of only 86. You'll have your build date Monday.

3XBirdOwner said:
Premium
Torch Red
Partial Appearance
7 Spoke
SST
Parking lights

Thanks.

:)

Your 2005 Red/no hardtop/partial red interior/SST/7 spoke/parking lights is one of only 20.

Quickdraw: I'm sure that there were many of these, but just curious:

Premium
Body Color Black
Hardtop color Black
Interior color package Black

George said:
Quickdraw: I'm sure that there were many of these, but just curious:

Premium
Body Color Black
Hardtop color Black
Interior color package Black

If you have the Black Accent package its one of 4,699 and if its the standard black its one of 744. 2002 was the only year that black was the most popular color.

Tarre said:
Just got my Bird, have 250 miles on it. :)

Premium
Body Bronze
Top Bronze
Softtop Color Black (I think, haven't seen it yet. :) )
Interior Sand
SST Trans
7 spoke
Parking lamp
Optional boot Sand
50th Anniversary Emblems on side

Congratulations on your new car!!! and surprise!!! You have a sand color soft top.... <grin>

Your car is one of 532 as you list it - if you include people who did not get the parking lamps or boot it's one of 545.

LambertDDS said:
Quickdraw how rare is my car. My VIN is 1FAHP60AX5Y102785.

Bronze
premium
hard top bronze
sand soft top
sand appearance package
7 spoke
SST
boot sand
Thanks David

David,
Exactly as listed yours is one of nine but if you have the optional parking lamps yours is just like the one above it and is one of 532.

RLS said:
Premium
Flame Red
White
Black
Torch Red Full Int. Accent Package
SST trans
7 spoke, bright
VIN 1FAHP60AX5Y108277
Can you tell me how close to it was the last Red Bird produced?
Thanks for the neat service.

Yours is only one of 28 made like that. The last Thunderbird ran off the line Friday afternoon, July 1st, 2005. I can't tell how many red ones were made after yours but there were about 1,000 made after yours in all colors. I'll have your exact build date this afternoon but it looks like a late May or early June build.

mgdcd69 said:
Premium
Evening Black
Black soft top
Black hard top
Black soft tourneau
Saddle seats ,top steering wheel, and shift knob all saddle
Parking lights
SST trans
7 spoke chrome wheels
Heated seats, and traction control
Vin # 1FAHP60A73Y106189

Thank You

mgdcd69,
Yours is one of 496..... I'll get your build date on Tuesday....

mgdcd69 said:

Vin # 1FAHP60A73Y106189

Thank You

mgdcd69,
1FAHP60A73Y106189
Date Ordered: 1/28/2003
Date Built: 2/14/2003
At Dealer: 3/3/2003
Sold Date: 4/16/2003

Hi. I've never used a forum before, so hope I'm doing this right. I'd like to find out how many of my T-birds were actually made. Here's my info:
Premium
Merlot body color
Merlot hard top
Black interior (has the shiny top of on steering wheel and gearshift knob)
Black soft top
16 spoke alluminum alloy wheels

I love it! I love it! I love it! :eek:) We just took the hard top off and have been driving it as a real convertible. People stop me everywhere to tell me how pretty it is and how much they like it. Tons of compliments on the merlot color, too. I never plan on selling it. It's my dream car. :eek:)

I'd really appreciate any info. you could give me on how many of my car were actually made.

Thanks so much,
Jillybird

I feel like an idiot, because I can't figure out how the two red embarrassed faces got into my last post. Guess I have plenty to learn. I also didn't mention it, but my 2004 merlot has the SST, as well. I suppose that's probably part of the premium pkg. Sorry about the displaced faces. Actually, it would be more appropriate for them to show up in this message since I goofed the other one. NOW I do have something to be embarrassed about. Ha, ha.

Again, thanks for any info. you can offer. I'm anxious to hear back when you have time.

Jillybird

Jillybird said:
Hi. I've never used a forum before, so hope I'm doing this right. I'd like to find out how many of my T-birds were actually made. Here's my info:
Premium
Merlot body color
Merlot hard top
Black interior (has the shiny top of on steering wheel and gearshift knob)
Black soft top
16 spoke alluminum alloy wheels

I love it! I love it! I love it! :eek:) We just took the hard top off and have been driving it as a real convertible. People stop me everywhere to tell me how pretty it is and how much they like it. Tons of compliments on the merlot color, too. I never plan on selling it. It's my dream car. :eek:)

I'd really appreciate any info. you could give me on how many of my car were actually made.

Thanks so much,
Jillybird

Congratulations on your Thunderbird and welcome to the site!!!

Although Merlot was the most popular color for 2004 yours is only one of 169. The SST trans was an option even for the Premium. You also have the interior Black Accent option.

Did the dealer have the clear plastic protective strips down under the rear of the roof to protect the paint from rub marks?

If you give me your 17 digit VIN I can tell you what day it was built here:
http://forums.thunderbirdforum.com/showthread.php?t=2585

Inca Gold 2005

QUICKDRAW

Can you tell me how many, if any 2005 birds were made with inca gold, white accent, and white top with any shifter & wheels? Just curious. I bought a cashmere, but really wanted the other combination, but Ford was done with production when I finally made the decision. Besides my wife likes the stone interior better.
Thanks
Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back