Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love

In This Album

117 Best Thunderbird, Hilton Head Island 2015 231 232 315 Dolly Parton photographed with my car during the filming of her movie, "Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love." 600 Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love 601 1956 Ford Thunderbird used in Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love 602 1956 Ford Thunderbird used in Dolly Parton's Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love '56 Thunderbird owners with Miss Parton '56 Thunderbird on the set of Dolly Parton Christrmas of Many Colors Jerry and Wilma Drayton owners with Miss Parton Night filming
tbird
Video Clip from the Dolly Parton Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love first airing 11/30/2016
  1. eboose7
    eboose7
    Thank you very much. I really appreciate the video clip and your gracious comments.
  2. tbird
    tbird
    My pleasure! BTW I'm an actor, I did the movie 42 with Harrison Ford and it was pretty cool to see them bring in the car haulers with all the 40's cars one day. You are lucky to be able to use your car in the movie there are people that actually do that for a living, rent out cars to the studios.
  3. eboose7
    eboose7
    Cool! I saw 42 about the life of Jackie Robinson. It was a story about a great American hero. What part did you play?
  4. tbird
    tbird
    @eboose7 I didn't have a speaking role in 42, that was when I first got started, but I did make it into the movie poster. :) Here is my Demo Reel- [MEDIA=youtube]l4PjKaMuk9Y[/MEDIA]

Separate names with a comma.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!