1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Dismiss Notice

Album: Mabel

Mabel is a 1961 lady in every sense of the word. Standard 390 but fully loaded, including tonneau cover. Options include factory air, power driver&#039;s seat and one rather unique item - chrome trim on the side with dashes right in front of the rear panel arrows. <br /> <br /> Bought her four years ago, sight unseen on eBay on Christmas day (maybe I didn&#039;t like the gifts I got???). She was originally Corinthian white with beige interior but at some point in her life she was painted red and given a cheap black interior. She has now been renovated back to her original color. I went off the rails a little bit to update the interior to aqua. Mabel was the name of my spitfire grandmother who lived to the ripe old age of 94.

Mabel

Updated Jun 15, 2017 - Taken at Sonoma, CA, United States
Loading Photos......
Loading Photos......
sanfranvolley
Mabel is a 1961 lady in every sense of the word. Standard 390 but fully loaded, including tonneau cover. Options include factory air, power driver's seat and one rather unique item - chrome trim on the side with dashes right in front of the rear panel arrows.

Bought her four years ago, sight unseen on eBay on Christmas day (maybe I didn't like the gifts I got???). She was originally Corinthian white with beige interior but at some point in her life she was painted red and given a cheap black interior. She has now been renovated back to her original color. I went off the rails a little bit to update the interior to aqua. Mabel was the name of my spitfire grandmother who lived to the ripe old age of 94.
Taken at Sonoma, CA, United States
  1. pblach likes this.
  2. tbird
    tbird
    @sanfranvolley make sure you add details about your car, i.e. year and anything else you want to share.
  3. sanfranvolley
    sanfranvolley
    @tbird Thanks for reminding me. Done!

Tags

Actions

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!