Zaino Testimonial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooklyn,

Zaino recommends a back and forth motion and NOT circular. Top panels get forward and back while vertical panels should be done up and down.

Good luck,

KB

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Brooklyn,

What T02 Bird said with the exception that they say to apply it circularly to start and finish with front to rear on the top surfaces and up and down on the side surfaces.

Also, I don't think I have you listed in the database, please see my thread "Database Info for the New Birds - post here Update 1", thanks.

-

One plus I've noticed from Zaino is the higher temp resistance (important for those of us living in the desert)...regular waxes begin to break down at about 160 degrees...Zaino won't do that!

Did the complete package when the Bird was a week old...now every couple weeks I add a coat of Z2 and finish with Z7...like they say, it keeps looking "wetter and wetter."

I'm sold (even though my friends think I'm crazy for spending this kind of time on the finish!).

I have seen several reports of using Zaino on black cars. Has anyone used it on a white bird? How does it look on white?

------------------
VIN 106587 White, White, with chrome hood scoop bezel

I used Zaino on my Yellow T-Bird and after just one coat the results were astonishing.
I have posted the photos here http://photos.groups.*********/group/newtbirddata/vwp?.dir=/New_Rides/YellowThunder&.src=gr&.dnm=Comparisons.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.*********/group/newtbirddata/l st%3f%26.dir=/New_Rides/YellowThunder%26.src=gr%26.view=t

This stuff really works

I think Lucas used some Zaino on some of the Starships in Attack of the Clones!

has anyone done a Klasse vs Zaino side by side comparison?

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

The biggest diff between Zaino and Klasse is this.

Zaino is more of a wet (to me - plastic) look.

Klasse is more of deep (traditional Carnauba Wax) look.

Now don't get me wrong the Klasse is deep but when I want to go crazy, I sometimes put on some Carnauba (Blitz) on too on the hood and trunk, during prime Summertime, but don't have to, just do when I feel I want to be able to look INTO my car.

Depends on what you prefer.

If it EVER warms up here in MN, I plan on doing my Spring wax job, I can take some before and afters if you would like with Klasse. If I do a single coat of Blitz I'll do a shot before and after that as well.

NOTE: The Blitz is only good for two to four weeks and is a dust magnet.

EDIT: After thinking about my reply: I thought it required an edit. In reality both sytems results are simular in the shine. The reason I personally prefer the Klasse system is this. I like to get the car good and clean once a year (sometimes even clay) with the Klasse you use the AIO and clean her up good and start over. I am uncomfortable adding layer after layer which is typical of the Zaino system. I also like to play with more traditional waxes too. Again not bashing. Do the research and pick a car care system that works for you. One final comment. The lack of haze with the Klasse system again is in the eye of the user. I prefer it. Because if I get some SG into a crack that is difficult to get out. It pretty much disappears verse a white yucky area.

-

For those of you wanting to see some difference between Klasse and Zaino, you might want to read comments on this auto-detailing site...
http://autopia-carport.com/

Wolf - Here is the website address:
www.zainobros.com/

You can download the order form and send it to them by snail mail. You can also email them to see if there is a dealer near you. I ordered mine direct and it took about 1.5 weeks to get my order. Other posts have indicated that if you are lucky enough to have a dealer that is close to you, there isn't any shipping charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back