WTB 2003 differential

J

James561

Last seen
After replacing the transmission and catalytic converters, my Ford dealer says I have a loud noise coming from the 'rear end'. My car has 200,000+ miles, so I am thinking I can get a relatively lower mileage one from a junkyard basket case. Any Thoughts? PS I don't know if Jaguar parts will interchange? PPS Also don't know if 007 edition has the same differential as the others?
Thanks!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Folks- please stop posting parts for sale or wanted in the general forums. Post moved. This is common sense that parts wanted or for sale go in the parts wanted forums!

19386_f87b11203c51d2e27a6c7ebd6dc041c7.jpg

After replacing the transmission and catalytic converters, my Ford dealer says I have a loud noise coming from the 'rear end'. My car has 200,000+ miles, so I am thinking I can get a relatively lower mileage one from a junkyard basket case. Any Thoughts? PS I don't know if Jaguar parts will interchange? PPS Also don't know if 007 edition has the same differential as the others?
Thanks!
The 007 edition is the same as the others. Ford developed a public 007 edition with a performance white hardtop over the coral colored body. A serialized number plate was riveted to the body in the glove compartment. Of the 700 units produced between 12/2002 and 3/2003, 694 were actually sold.

doug7740
1955 Thunderbird Blue

Back