WTB 1966 Correct bumper jack

M

MBOURGET1966

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I am looking for the correct bumper jack and accessories for a 66 bird ht. I have a jack mechanism w/ Ua stamped on it. Base stamped Ub, and a mast post that's 35 3/8ths tall. I am looking for the hook portion, was told that the one I need is a U70. Can someone verify if this is correct and help me locate one? Thanks
Art

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am looking for the correct bumper jack and accessories for a 66 bird ht. I have a jack mechanism w/ Ua stamped on it. Base stamped Ub, and a mast post that's 35 3/8ths tall. I am looking for the hook portion, was told that the one I need is a U70. Can someone verify if this is correct and help me locate one? Thanks
Art
I have a friend who has parted out a lot of '58 - '66 Thunderbirds over the past four decades. He has THOUSANDS of parts. I'll ask him if he has a '66 bumper jack hook.
Scott

I have a friend who has parted out a lot of '58 - '66 Thunderbirds over the past four decades. He has THOUSANDS of parts. I'll ask him if he has a '66 bumper jack hook.
Scott
You might also try the ***************** in Pittsville, WI. Do an online search under "*****************" and you will find his website.

Back