WTB 02-05 plastic panel that fits under steering column

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have been looking very agressivly for one as well. There aren't any I wrecking yards and dealerships call it obsolete. Parts stores specializing in old stuff don't sell interior trim pieces. My mechanic put a bolt and washer where the fastener and the rack were. Not ideal but piece is still there and doesn't rattle. Good luck. Please message me if you find a 2nd one in black

If you are talking about this part:.
I have a red spare (easily recoloroed with interior dye) but has been repaired at the bottom where the push pins are installed -- you can't see this when its installed.

Attachments

• IMG_1568.jpg
    IMG_1568.jpg
    567.9 KB · Views: 2
Lincoln LS panel will fit.
My bird has the ESC switch in the panel with what looks like a larger filler piece around it. The LS panel looks the same but uses the space for trunk lock and fuel lid release. So I assume the size and shape of the hole is the same in both panels and the ESC switch and surrounding panel will fit into the LS panel? Thanks

Back