Wind baffle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackBird04

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Does anyone know of a good aftermarket wind baffle, other than the one advertised on this site? I'd prefer one that doesn't strap to the headrests. Also, if the were some way to raise and lower it easily, that would be a nice feature, though not strictly necessary. There is another aftermarket one I've seen called the Allante Windscreen, but it's a little too angular to look like it really belongs on a T-Bird. I'd really like one of the mesh ones with a frame, like the ones that are available for the Porsche Boxster. Thanks for your help.

Try California Car Cover. They have a whole host of products and may have this one as well. Probably find them on the web.

Thanks George, that's a good site. Unfortunately, they don't carry any sort of wind screen. Anyone else got any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks again, George. The Wind Master one on AutoBarn looks promising. It's mounted on a removeable tension bar. Assuming it fits behind the seats, I think that would give it a cleaner look than the headrest-mounted models that use straps.

Check out this Windblocker;

Out of Business/windblock.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back