What kind of people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how when people start out by saying "no offence but...." It means they are going to be offensive.
I don't want to offend the blondes (being one myself), so I won't say blondes.

Quickdraw,

One reason may be when you bid on ebay, you can set it to bid for you automatically. If you're the first bidder it will be the lowest allowable bid and then only re-bid when someone beats your bid. If you and I both put in an auto bid, our bids would keep going up automatically until both our pre-set max bids were reached.

It can also be someone that likes to bid on numerous no-reserve auctions where the nut thinks that someone will actually give them a car for 100 bucks.

Gee Sophia...you sound like you might be cute...you know...for a girl.

Well Brad, about 4 years ago, our previous mayor told me I was too glamorous for the ass-kicking job I had to do for the city. The city manager told me he had really under estimated me. But cute, now that is a new one. But thank you, I think.

:( gee whiz, Donna. I'm jealous. I guess blondes DO have more fun..... Speaking of how cute you are though, I was reminded about your hardtop removal dilema (don't ask why that came to mind, I really don't have a clue), and I recalled you had a hoist custom made for you....how did that all work out?

I haven't even put the hoist together, but it really looks well-built. I finally got it in October and the weather had already gotten cool. My husband had just had a full knee replacement and couldn't help at all. Because it was the first hoist, they told me to be sure there was a second person helping just to be on the safe side.
It was in the 60's today, so hopefully I will get the thing assembled and up real soon.
You have nothing to be jealous about, I have seen the pictures of you on that jetski. :D

I have to insist on seeing the picture before I put a bid on that one. Unless you are going to bid Quickdraw, I don't want to bid against you.

That was a good laugh for the day. $185k? He is off his rocker. Correct if I'm wrong, but weren't the Bond cars made in 2002, not 2003?

That auction ends April Fools Day, let's all bid next week and fool him.
We can also bid on his other auction,
$100 bill calculators One of a kind never made again. It starts at $1,300.

Here is my edit....
According to Quickdraw, next month is March not April. To think I woke up happy today, now I have to wait another month for my favorite sort-of holiday. DARN!
On the other hand, I am a month younger than I thought.

Last edited:
I wanted to bid $100 on it but the system wouldn't take my bid. So I did the next best thing, I emailed the guy and told him his opening bid was about $25,000 too high for that car. I'll let you know if, at auction end, he offers it to me for $160,000. Thats if no one else snaps it up for his asking price.

EDIT: Message edited to acknowledge the existance of March. <grin>

Last edited:
Oh crap, one day of nice weather, and I forget there is another month. You can delete that, you still have time.
I even darkened my hair and the blonde thing wasn't cured.

I told him I needed to see a picture of that T-Bird first and then I mentioned April.... Can I get that email back before he reads it?

Last edited:
Based on recent comments about my generally offensive nature, I'm scared to say what I'm really thinking <grin>

but...my PG-13 response is:

It all depends what the picture is of....

What do you think it's worth?

I will need to get an estimate of a complete makeover first, then we will talk. It will just be a shot of me grinning from cheek to cheek, sitting in the Bird. I've never seen ear to ear, that would hurt wouldn't it?
Priceless!!

Brad watch that one, shes likely looking for some company in HELL where I think the pope wants her to go :eek: :) :D

Quick, how did you know about the Pope, I don't recall mentioning that I was once a nun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back