Wanted: Sand convertible top boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hello, I recently acquired a 2004 Merlot with Sand interior. I do not have the soft boot (sand color). Anyone out there have one they'd like to sell?

Missed it by a week. An owner just sold his for $200. They usually go for $350-$400.
Keep an eye on ebay or your local Craig's List. Boots come up frequently
Thunderbird Concepts advertises here try him. He has a roll up one less expensive in black if you want a standard color. TBIRD soft boot, black for 2002-2005 Regular price $264.95 Sale Price $159.95

Last edited:
Top boot

Oh man! Missed it by a week! :( Well, I'm interested if another should surface here. Please email me at elarsen502@********* if anyone has one they'd like to sell. Again, I'm looking for the sand color convertible top boot. Thanks.

I have one. Brand new never on car $400 it's yours. 757-620-4717. 2004 bird but they're all the same.

OK, I left you a message. I'm in Va Beach, VA. Give me full address, you can email to Jerry@ProgressiveGraphics.com and I can compute the UPS Ground (not much). You can send me payment via check and I'll ship to you as soon as I receive it. It has never been on car and has been in my office since I bought the car new. Thanks.

OK, I left you a message. I'm in Va Beach, VA. Give me full address, you can email to Jerry@ProgressiveGraphics.com and I can compute the UPS Ground (not much). You can send me payment via check and I'll ship to you as soon as I receive it. It has never been on car and has been in my office since I bought the car new. Thanks.

WILLIAM J. SLATTERY JR.
174 FULTON STREET
MEDFORD, MASS. 02155

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back