Vanity Plates again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite on topic, but I ride a Gold Wing Mototorcycle witha vanity plate WINGN. My T-Bird's plate is simply 22. I've had that number for years and decided to keep ot on the bird.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

The '02 is a great begining for a lot of phrases. Oh too..., 02G8t, 02Much, 02bme, 021DFUL,02Kool, 02cool, 02hot, 02cute and so on

------------------
2002 Black/Black/Full Red
1957 Starmist Blue
1981 Shay ('55 Reproduction)(ok so I sold it 2 months ago)

gestes: Great choice! My Florida plate allowed one more character so it is TBIRD42.

57b - I wish I had thought of that. I got SWEET 02 because everyone who saw it said "sweet" and then asked what year is it?
02SWEET would have been better.

------------------
neiman vin#00035
delivered October 4, 2001

You were lucky to get that one. I'm in MI too and tried everything bird-like. Had to let CAMSJAG go when I let the Jag go for the Bird. Still waiting on paperwork to regiser I'll let you know if I end up with anything good. Any sugestions out there for my new white bird?

Cameron Lynn
'02 white/white

Here's one for any other techies:
T-NERD
I think I'm going to stick with the impersonal version the state gave me for now, but people always laugh when I tell them that is what I came up with.

Jimmy Fitzpatrick WWW.ASF.COM
Triple Blue #9429

Called Austin last week to learn if it was still available. It was, so I ordered it.
" BLUBRD " . It has two meanings. One is the obvious, it's a blue t-bird. The other is that this car is my bluebird of happiness, because my cheeks hurt from smiling so much every time I drive it.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Blue/Blue Premium
Full Interior Accent
Production #3944 VIN#103847
" Gotta Love It "

This is for anyone who runs afoul of the bureaucratic machinery at their state's DMV. I just got back from mine, on a mission to exchange my personalized plates [NO RTRO] with the dealer-issued plates that came with the new car. It had been more than 90 days since my last visit, so I went in fully expecting to be hit with new registration fees. I was told "We can exchange your standard plates on the Thunderbird with your personalized plates, but we can't give you standard plates on your Firebird since it is registered with personalized plates." I groaned in dismay because I had had to pay $250 in back registration to get the Firebird street legal after it sat in the garage 5 years. The clerk was dutifully searching her records for the personalized plates when she unexpectedly announced, "Oh, there's no record of your previous registration. We can give you standard plates after all." I expressed appreciation for her help and was about to leave with a smile on my face when she asked, "By the way, can I have a look at that new Thunderbird?" Rats, I had driven the Firebird to the DMV this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back