Value of a 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.
E
Last seen
Hello all. I have a 96 T-Bird (my 3rd) with 57k miles on it. While I do love it, and like to drive it, my family is growing and am thinking of selling it.

Any idea's on what it should go for? Not an LX :(, but still nice. Only thing really wrong is a crack in the windshield that I haven't had fixed yet.

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

if its truly clean, ive seen them go for 2500 in california. so you would have to adjust it to wherever u live. but minimum is 2000 id say.

You should check www.nada.com. That is the site that banks use to determine value. I don't know your zip code, but around here they can go for 2600-4100 depending on condition. I also don't know any other details about your car (v6/v8, moonroof, etc) so it's really hard to say what the price would be. Basically, check out that site under the consumer and used car sections and you'll get a good idea of the value in your area.

I would say...check e-bay.

I have a '97 LX that's super clean with one minor ding and 61,000 miles on the odometer.
It was appraised last fall at $ 8400.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back