Up Dating an 2002

gbsb

gbsb

Torch Red '02
Last seen
Thunderbird Year

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

For headlights that need cleaning I use Barkeepers Friend. Removes the dull and never a scratch. I use it on windshields as well. It works!
That sounds like a good product. Mine were original lights and after 14 years looking real bad. I will keep it in mind with the new lights. Some times these old lights get dull inside as well and not much you can do for that. Thought about taking old lights and putting LED in them to make them look like the new cars with the LED around the lights.

The wood grain kit is very high quality and is the only one I have seen with the shift plate also covered. It is a show stopper and I love it...but was installed when the car was new or so I am told. I purchased the car as you see it.

The wood grain kit is very high quality and is the only one I have seen with the shift plate also covered. It is a show stopper and I love it...but was installed when the car was new or so I am told. I purchased the car as you see it.
Looks nice.

Back