Two sites are better than one

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....Speaking of Brad being on the firing squad next....Are you guys psychic or something? (I already know you are psycho).

I haven't even been posting much over there lately, and I got the dreaded warning that points to a deleted thread that you can't even see the topic of.

It will be interesting to see if I get subsequent warnings even though I haven't posted anything.

Man oh man did I walk into a landmine over there. I had no idea you guys had so much history.

BTW...Hi Kathe

They emailed me that I had been issued another warning and was now BANNED, and if I have questions to email one of the adiminstrators. Of course the "warning" (if there was one) must have been a PM that I can't read because I'm banned. Plus three days now Ive been asking if BANNING is "forever" and I guess they haven't figured it out yet as they haven't answered.

You may have gotten a warning for not wishing blkmuskrat a happy birthday.

Then.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE!!!
How's that Quickdraw, I should be covered.
Hi Brad, I have been expecting you since 2-9-4 (see previous message). You are a little late.

Maybe we should just all put a couple of warnings by our names, them we can just let our hair down and nobody will have to baby-sit with us or call us chilcren.

chilcren = children
Eating and typing with one finger isn't easy when you are used to typing with all of them.

OK, SOPHIA. Thats enough!!

Stand in the corner until further notice!
And we'd better not catch you peeking.

You are just way too strict, one typo and it's the dreaded corner!

Originally posted by Brad
LOL....Speaking of Brad being on the firing squad next....Are you guys psychic or something? (I already know you are psycho).
I haven't even been posting much over there lately, and I got the dreaded warning that points to a deleted thread that you can't even see the topic of.
Man oh man did I walk into a landmine over there. I had no idea you guys had so much history.

BTW...Hi Kathe
wink.gif

Hi Brad! I knew it wouldn't take you long!

They are shooting anything that moves. They even gave Proboxfan a "warning". I think they consider him a friend of mine and my friends are being targeted.

We're not going to ban anyone here unless they do something illegal that I could be liable for. I would say everyone would agree the stuff people are getting banned for over there is not illegal.

You folks are lucky they just banned you and didn't start calling your business pretending like they were doing a story on your business trying to get your address, etc.

Thank goodness for caller ID.

Originally posted by AZ Yellowbird
That is the only way I have found to log on so far. Is there an easier way? Also, any way to keep it from asking me if I want to bookmark it every time I visit?

Sounds to me like you have your cookies disabled. Contrary to popular belief cookies are nothing more than a marker, they save your spot so when you come back again, you don't get stuff that you only need to see the first time you visit for instance.

Some over zealous people have damaged the reputation of cookies which are neccessary for many things like shopping carts.

Our site, for example uses a cookie to prevent you from seeing the bookmark thing everytime. It also is used on the login if I recall.

On the main page of the forums http://forums.thunderbirdforum.com/index.php there is a login at the bottom right hand corner.

I LOVE cookies!!!
jumping.gif
especially chocolate chip ones. Whats that? Oh, you meant THAT kind of cookie.......
biglaugh.gif

I love that cookie comercial. At the birthday party the cookie asks, where's the cake, and the little girl says we aren't having cake. Poor cookie.

Kathe started it.

Quick, I will take a couple of boxes of the T-Bird cookies. Add a few chocolate chips for Kathe.

foodman.gif
mmmmm...as much as I like them, I must refuse them because in a mere 25 days I have to get in a bathing suit! You can have mine, Donna!:D

Where are you going Kathe, and don't tell me you'll be wearing it outside the house in Chicago in a mere 25 days....

You mean you don't put on the ol' bathing suit when the temps hit 50? LOL. I'm going on a cruise to the Virgin Islands, (no comments here, please) then a week in Florida visiting my parents. Then, hopefully, hardtop off here, for the soon-to-be top down weather!

Go ahead Kathe, make us all feel bad. You could have at least told us you are going to a cold nasty place, so we won't be so jealous.
Anyway, you better have a wonderful time or we will never forgive you.

Originally posted by Sophia
Anyway, you better have a wonderful time or we will never forgive you.

It's a dirty job, but someone has to keep the tourist industry in business! "Yes, I'll have another Pina Colada. Yes, make that with a 151 floater, please."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back