Two Birds at Ron Bortnick Ford

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tommy Tbird Blue

UPDATE EMAIL ADDRESS
There are two birds at Ron Bortnick Ford in Upper Marlboro, MD. A yellow/full yellow/black top and an all black. Both are low VINs, purchased from a dealer in Canada and are going for ~$52K. Grady Buckmaster has been a great salesguy for me.

Not to be negative..but a great "sales guy"
charging $12,000.00 over MSRP...What a deal!!
I wonder what motivates him????
Where do I sign up for that service!!!

David is laughing because he knows that this is the version of service you don't want --- like when the bull services the cow!

Now David put that golden screw back in your navel and tighten your backside back on.

for 52K they sould give you the golden screw at no charge
biggrinflip.gif

now ROTFLMAO
cwm12.gif

WHY? BECAUSE I SAID THAT THE SALES GUY IS A GOOD GUY? He's not even the guy that owns the place or set the price. He's a sales guy and a good one.

AND I didn't say that I purchased it at that price, all I said that it was available.

AND even if I paid 52K, so WHAT? There are people who are willing to pay that price and more for the car of their dreams. I bet even folks on this forum.

AND that doesn't mean I'd buy a bridge from you.

Quit being a jerk.

Originally posted by Leonk:
Wonder if the guy who started the post needs a great suspension bridge that I can help him purchase!!
Just needs a litle Rust-O-Leum...2 million gallons or so...

guess i sold my 2 way too cheap!! one for $44,900 and one for $43,400. (but i'm just tickled pink now that they are down to around $39k to $41k all over e-bay)
WOW! what a deal!!
NO WONDER HE HAS 2 AVAILABLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back