Trusted mechanic in Richmond VA area?

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!

2catsandaBird

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Moved back to Richmond for the fourth time recently and would like to know if other owners in the metro area can recommend a knowledgeable, trustworthy independent mechanic or Ford dealership to service my '03 Thunderbird? Due to past mechanical issues with my car that weren't resolved despite taking it to the local Ford dealership where I was living at the time (usually smaller towns or cities) and spending $$$ (i.e., throwing good money after bad), I have come by my cautious attitude the hard way!

Therefore, another huge priority is having a patient mechanic who will respectfully LISTEN to a woman who's gleaned detailed and very relevant info about her T-bird's particular mechanical issues here from fellow owners, instead of just dismissing it and automatically taking the most expensive, major-part-replacement course first.

Back