Triple black Premium at MSRP

Status
Not open for further replies.
D
My salesman called today and has car due in next 60 days. Buyer has emergency and needs out of deal. 1K down to take over spot at MSRP. DFW area. If you're interested now's your chance. It took me 9 months to get mine. Post your response and I'll email you the contact information.
-

------------------
Bob - 106496

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I am very interested in taking that spot. I am waiting on my black/black tbird, my order #9924 is #15 on my houston dealers list and I don't put much hope in getting my car. My dealer has only recieved 2 cars, so what does anyone think my chances are???

Nash - What didyou find out?

Wyndham and Nancy

------------------
Wyndham Smith
Houston, Texas
57 Bronze ; 2002 White
5 Thunderbird Juniors

Nash emailed me on 2/1 and had contacted salesman. Waiting for confirmation but looking good so far. (as of 2/1)

------------------
Bob - 106496

change of events. I did not hear back from guy that I was going to take over spot.. So, I contacted another dealer who I had spoken to but wanted more over MSRP than I was willing to give..Saturday morning 2/2, made the deal (a very good deal, I might add) AND a beautiful black/black premium t-bird was delivered to my front door today (2/4/02) at 2pm Halla-loo-ya. I am now the proud owner of what I have been dreaming about for over 1 year......

Nash - Congratulations!! Too bad we just sold home across street from you. We possibly could have had the only block in America with 02Birds on both side of the street. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Wanta race???

------------------
Wyndham Smith
Houston, Texas
57 Bronze ; 2002 White
5 Thunderbird Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back