Top Down Weather

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, someone had to create a new post here since the last one on 12/8/02, so I guess it's me. How long has it been since you took off the hardtop and cranked down the softtop? It's been three weeks here in northern VA for me. How about you?

I took the hard top off a couple of days ago. But seeing as to how the weather is always unstable, i wouldn't be surprised if its sunny tomorrow and raining the day after that. But for now lets hope we see this 80 degree weather the weather people say will happen :)

Here in Jamestown NY the weather is slowly turning to spring. Had the top down about three times since March. The temp has to be above 48 degrees for the enjoyment of top down driving. This is my fun car so if it ain't nice it don't go out! I have pretty much decided that I am not going to put the hardtop back on any more. It does scracth the body and if I can't stand it anymore this winter, I can use the soft top.

I left my top off all winter. I'm a fair weather driver so as not to have to clean it any more than I have to. Besides knowone gets a good look at it if it's snowing or raining. If I get caught in bad weather that's another thing. Bring on the good top down weather!! I have driven in 32 degree weather with top off and top down. Don't know if people were looking at car or nut behind the wheel. This is a fun car.

Top?!?!?! What top? You mean we have a top? Phoenix, Arizona

I went across the country last August with the hardtop on. Everyone said that the desert would be hot. I dunno, the temp never got above 68 degrees inside all the way. I didn't know that the temp guage for outside went up as high as it did.

The top down in 32 degrees? The only person I know that is crazy enough to do that is my brother in his Cobra. He too gets heads turning.

I personally could not take 32 degrees with the top down. Maybe in 50 degree weather, with the heated seats cranking and the heater blasting. That would be more like it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back