Thingamagigs on Boot snaps and UPgrade

jjtbird

jjtbird

Lifetime Subscriber
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Yes I know the answer is in some manual or video, but

For the first time ever I took the boot out to install on my 02. I did put some salve type stuff on the snaps both car and boot. It fit perfectly. But what are those little black plastic things attached to each snap ? Surely they are not there to attach to your living room wall, or are they? I would guess they would break soon due to the weight.

By the way I upgraded my account and had a need to research something today... found the answer quick and complete..

Everyone should upgrade their account and lets keep this forum great. It is well worth the small amount of money you will spend.

jj

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

By the way I upgraded my account and had a need to research something today... found the answer quick and complete..

Everyone should upgrade their account and lets keep this forum great. It is well worth the small amount of money you will spend.

jj

Thanks for supporting the forum!

Those tabs are to position the snaps in position right over the mating part before pressing down to secure them...

Wow,, I missed that one. Since no one answered I came to the conclusion that they were for hanging it up on pegs or something.. so... thanks....................it makes sense now.....and the hardtop is soon to come off..............

Back