Tail light

T

tony millholen

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi everyone Happy Holidays I need help I need to replace my driver side tail light assembly for my 2005 tbird. Does anyone know where I can get one . I tried the request on line with those company's that find parts for you and they are jacking me around and ripping people off. Thank you....

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi everyone Happy Holidays I need help I need to replace my driver side tail light assembly for my 2005 tbird. Does anyone know where I can get one . I tried the request on line with those company's that find parts for you and they are jacking me around and ripping people off. Thank you....

Thank you ,I found a unit and it's on the way. Everybody be where of those part locator's I got a call back from someone in the Middle East he told me they found one. Then he quoted me a price then he polled a bait and switch on the part and the price. When I told him I will be using my PayPal account he raised the price $38.80 more. We started at $145.00 then after his games it was now $263.83. I laughed at him and said forget it. Then started to lower the price. I hung up. He called back 3 times and used a different name each time. Bottom line please be where..... Have a safe and Happy Holidays

Back