Skirts?????

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
R
Last seen
Has anyone put skirts on their car? Anyone know where to get them?

Ray Mead said:

I think Thunderbird concepts has them. At least they have photos of cars with them.
https://forums.fordthunderbirdforum.com/

Ray Mead said:

Ray,
Another good source for skirts, tonnaue covers, continental kits, etc:
http://hotchariots.com/

reply to "Ray Mead"...

Ray...I put skirts on my car and I really like them...the only thing is that they required a little work to make them fit properly. By this, I mean that the lever that locks them in place touches the tire and when I called them to let them know about this, they already knew about it and did nothing to help me... :mad: So I got rid of the lever assembly and put a wing-nut type of fastener to bolt them securely in place! ;) Other than that, they look great! :D I even have pictures available for those of you who would like to see them installed on my car...Just give me your e-mail address and it'll be my pleasure to send them to you! :)
'bye!
Claude :)

re "skirts"

Hello Claude and Quickdraw....... thanks for replies! The lost chariots site really has some INTERESTING stuff! And Claude, yes, I'd love to see a picture of the skirts you put on - will send you my email address. tks guys, ray

skirts

Ray

if you like give me a call at 702-413-1233 pm me i have the fender skirts for 375.oo call for member discount

Denny 57004 at HOT CHARIOTS :cool:

Hi All - Recently bought a 2002 with 28,000 miles - and I'm new to the forum.

I'm looking for a pair of fender skirts. I know that Thunderbird Specialties sells them, but $795 plus shipping seems a bit pricy to me. I searched the forum to see where others bought them and what they paid, but most of the posts are more than 10 years old and the companies referenced have closed down.

Does anyone know of any companies still selling them for a more reasonable price - or the name the manufacturer(s) who fabricate them? I would also be OK about buying a previously owned pair if you have any leads.

Much appreciated,
Mike

reply to "Ray Mead"...

Ray...I put skirts on my car and I really like them...the only thing is that they required a little work to make them fit properly. By this, I mean that the lever that locks them in place touches the tire and when I called them to let them know about this, they already knew about it and did nothing to help me... :mad: So I got rid of the lever assembly and put a wing-nut type of fastener to bolt them securely in place! ;) Other than that, they look great! :D I even have pictures available for those of you who would like to see them installed on my car...Just give me your e-mail address and it'll be my pleasure to send them to you! :)
'bye!
Claude :)
Hello Claude.I have a set of skirts on my 03 Retro and have a real struggle putting on and removing due to the super close fit and those crazy pin things holding them on.I would like to see how you did yours with the wing nut.Thanks TommyT. My e-mail is tommywilkens1@*********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back