Sell/parting out 67

D
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hi all! I'm new to this page so bare with me. I have a 67 tbird that in looking to sell. It no longer runs. Need to either pet t out or sell it as a whole. Located in Arizona. What's the best way to go about this?

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

Hi all! I'm new to this page so bare with me. I have a 67 tbird that in looking to sell. It no longer runs. Need to either pet t out or sell it as a whole. Located in Arizona. What's the best way to go about this?

hi there , would you have the chrome corner moulding that sits on the driver's side lower rear quarter panel , it sits in behind the bumper bar on the corner under the tail light , it also connects with the other chrome piece that runs along the sill on the quarter panel , my email is jhammond@powerup.com.au if you want to correspond or send photos
cheers mate

Hey there I am in middle of project looking for many parts please contact me at my email taylorjoseph87@********* may take whole car thanks

Do you still have parts? Looking for the tail lights.

Hi looking for the 2 small pieces of trim on either side of the trunk that run from just overtop of rear taillights down to the bumper approx 8" long if you don't have both the passenger side will really help
Thanks

Back