Seat issue on driver's side.

Georgia Cat

Georgia Cat

Last seen
Thunderbird Year
I have an 03 Bird and have an issue with the left side of the seat which houses the directional lever for the seat. It has separated somewhat from the rest of the seat, possibly the tabs holding it to the rest of seat have broken or something. I went to a Ford dealer and they said that there had been issues with that part both on the T-Bird and the Ford F-150 of that year. Upshot is that Ford does not have that part any longer and they don't know if they will ever have it again. Does anyone have a parts source that might have it? Any help is appreciated. Georgia Cat!

This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you.

I have an 03 Bird and have an issue with the left side of the seat which houses the directional lever for the seat. It has separated somewhat from the rest of the seat, possibly the tabs holding it to the rest of seat have broken or something. I went to a Ford dealer and they said that there had been issues with that part both on the T-Bird and the Ford F-150 of that year. Upshot is that Ford does not have that part any longer and they don't know if they will ever have it again. Does anyone have a parts source that might have it? Any help is appreciated. Georgia Cat!
Hi
If you go to EBay and look up autoalexparts they might have what you need.
Send them a message and they will respond.
They are in Ca. I was trying to get some interior parts for my 04 and they had them.
Good luck

Back