1. Please sign in or join the Thunderbird club free to access the search page and many other free site features.
    If you forgot your password click here.

Click the "X" to the right to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Santa has some Thunderbird Christmas gift ideas in this thread.

Dismiss Notice

road race in mexico

Discussion in '1955 - 1966 Classic Ford Thunderbird' started by foolthrottle, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Anyone interested in doing a 1000 mile on pavement road race in Mexico? I want to take a 1963 Thunderbird set up to road race, crazy you say? yeah, Rally Historico Transpeninsular

Attached Files:

2. They set this race up modeled after the current Carrera Panamericana. A vintage race for cars up to 1973 and a class for newer cars. I'm looking for a 1958 to 1963 Thunderbird, the 58 to 60 car would need to have good glass, door mechanisms and be fairly straight, need not be running . The 61/63 doesn't need glass or top. What have you got?

Attached Files:

3. I'm still looking for a 1958/63 Thunderbird in Colorado, I'm looking for a decent car but this wouldn't be a restoration, I would be changing the chassis, engine, trans, etc. Come on make me a deal on that old car sitting out back you'll never get to, I need it.

Help us by sharing/liking this page below and G+1!

Shop Amazon.comPlease shop Amazon.com using this link to support the forum!