rare - 1984 Ford T-Bird Fila Edition for sale

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FilaEdition

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Hello all. I am trying to sell my 5.0 L V8 Thunderbird Fila Edition to a T-Bird fan or collector. It is a very rare car and I know there is someone out there who wants it. Email me at leifster86@********* if you are interested.

This is an interesting car to say the least. It is a 1984 Ford Thunderbird Fila Edition. Yes, like the athletic company. White/Gray two tone paint. White Rims. White Interior. It has the 5.0L V8 engine (302 cu in) with an automatic transmission. It was bought brand spanking new by my Grandfather (also a mechanic) in Boise Idaho in 1983/4. It was rarely driven and he gave it to me in May of 2004. I have been using it rarely because I live so close to campus and my work. It only has 123,000 original miles. It has all original parts. Power windows, locks, seats (ridiculous amount of seat adjustment), and mirrors, power everything. It has the original quadraphonic stereo with cassette player and "premium sound" which is a switch that turns the amplifier on. Again, ALL ORIGINAL PARTS. The car was fairly advanced for its time. It has a dash computer that has the time, day, date, mpg, average mpg, trip counter, etc. It can do it all in metric or US standard. The car runs incredible. It starts every single time without fail. Has never broken down on me once (again, only 123,000 miles). The seats are extremely comfortable, great for long distance travel. They even have hand air pumps that pump air into an internal bladder for extra lumbar support (no joke! hand pumps!). The only non cosmetic difference the Fila Edition has from other models is high performance suspension (you would not believe how this thing feels going around a corner). Some of the problems it has are the paint is original, so it shows some wear, and the driver seat leather is tattered from years of use, the antenna has also been broken off, but still gets FM stations fine. Email me if you want to know more, or want some more pictures. The car has been a family heir loom and is too rare (less than 500 made) for me to let it go for anything under $2,000, but you can try me. If you are a Thunderbird fan or collector, you cannot pass this up. I dare you to try and find another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back