Pretty in Pink 1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible for sale, help.

Notice: This site contains affiliate links for which I may be compensated. As an eBay Partner, and Amazon Associate I may be compensated if you make a purchase at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
D

DaddyFerrari

Click here to upgrade
Last seen
Thunderbird Year
Hey all,

I inherited a mint condition 1957 Ford Thunderbird Convertible from my father in law last year and now it's time to let her go. I do not have the slightest idea on how to sell a car of this caliber and was looking to you guys/gals to see if you could help point me in the right direction...

I've seen listings on Craigslist and ebay ranging from $40k-$80k and I'm not sure those are the best places to handle this type of transaction.

I have hundreds of papers on the car, with receipts on all the restorations and updates. (transmission, rear axle, brakes, etc)

I guess I'm just asking if anyone could point me to a safe, valid website or know of a dealer I could work with in the Pacific Northwest? (Seattle area)

Thank you all!

Hey DaddyFerrari, you might want to list it with: Hemmings Motor News. They deal with classic cars and is pretty much the Publication for all Classic Cars. You can also check prices in Hemmings to place a price on your car. Good Luck Rick

Hey DaddyFerrari, you might want to list it with: Hemmings Motor News. They deal with classic cars and is pretty much the Publication for all Classic Cars. You can also check prices in Hemmings to place a price on your car. Good Luck Rick

Thank you sir! I did just buy that magazine/book and thought it might be a good way too! Thank you so much for your response!

Hey DaddyFerrari, why don't you post some pictures of the car on this site, as someone here may be interested in it. Rick

Hey DaddyFerrari, why don't you post some pictures of the car on this site, as someone here may be interested in it. Rick
Hey Rick, thanks for the reply! We just pulled it out of storage this morning and taking her for a wash and for some good pictures! I will be sure to put them here later. Thanks again!

Back